Please ensure you have your booking reference number, credit card and photo identification with you when you make your collection. For security reasons, tickets can only be collected by the credit card holder. If the credit card holder is unable to present to collect the tickets, the credit card holder MUST submit a request here to authorise an individual to collect tickets on their behalf. The email must contain the order number, name of person collecting the ticket/s and a brief note. For collection, please ensure that the individual has the order number and a form of photo ID.
Articles in this section
- What is Mobile Delivery?
- Where are my tickets?/Print Delays
- Why haven't my tickets arrived via post/courier?
- Why can't I enter a separate postage address for my tickets?
- I requested my tickets to be posted, however my tickets have not arrived. What should I do?
- I have selected Venue/Outlet pickup as my delivery method. Can I collect these tickets from any Ticketmaster Outlet?
- I have lost my credit card, how can I collect my tickets?
- Can I get my tickets sent to a different address?
- I have selected Venue/Outlet pickup. How do I collect my tickets?
- I've lost/not received my tickets - how do I get replacements?