Most 'Print-at-Home' tickets purchased from the Ticketmaster website are set as Web Pickup. Rather than email you these tickets, we make these tickets available for you to download and print from any computer. In this case you should receive a confirmation email, which contains a link to download your tickets. If you cannot access this email, you can find your order in your My Ticketmaster account. You will either need your email address and password, or your phone number and credit card number, to print your tickets. If after this time you still have not received your tickets please contact our customer service department. Tickets can either be emailed to another email address, or an alternative delivery method can be offered.
Articles in this section
- I haven't received my tickets, can I have them emailed to me?
- Why won’t my tickets print? | Why can’t I print my tickets?
- Why hasn't my 'Print-at-Home' e-mail arrived?
- Why can't I print my tickets?
- My name appears on the 'Print-at-Home' ticket - can other people use it for entry?
- What is 'Print-at-Home' - Web Pickup?
- How do I collect my Web-Pickup/Print-at-Home tickets?
- Why hasn't my Print-At-Home email arrived?
- Important Information for All Blacks vs Australia - International Bookings