It's now possible to print a tax invoice for bookings made over the phone through Ticketmaster. Please follow the steps below to print the invoice for your tickets:
1. Go to our website www.ticketmaster.co.nz
2. Click the "MyTicketmaster" link at the top of the webpage
3. Log into your My Ticketmaster account if you have one, using your email address and password. If you don't have a MyTicketmaster account click "Create Account" and supply the details requested to create a permanent MyTicketmaster account.
4. Under "Account Activities" on the right hand side of the screen select "Print Receipt"
5. In the "Search for Phone or Online Orders" box enter the credit card and phone number supplied at the time of booking and choose "New Zealand" from the "Select Country" drop-down menu. Click "Submit" to continue.
6. All orders booked with those details will appear, select the order you wish to print a receipt for and click the "Print Receipt" link
7. Your tax invoice will load in a separate window, click the "Print Page" icon to print your invoice off. If you have any further queries please don't hesitate to contact us.