A payment processing fee of no more than 2.3% applies to purchases by credit card, debit card or gift card on selected events. The payment processing fee includes (but is not limited to) credit and debit card fees and expenses, administration and associated infrastructure costs. The payment processing fee will be added to the ticket price. This payment processing fee does not apply when you purchase tickets by cash at outlets or box-offices (subject to availability.)
Articles in this section
- Southern Fork Americana Fest | Festival Pass - Important Information
- Introducing the Kiri Te Kanawa Theatre
- Important Information for U2’s Joshua Tree Tour 2019
- Delete your MyTicketmaster account
- I haven't received my tickets, can I have them emailed to me?
- Why is there a Levy Fee on my ticket purchase?
- Where is the seating chart for a specific event?
- Why do you request my address, post code and or phone number during the booking process?
- Postcodes are now compulsory when making Ticket Purchases with Ticketmaster
- Why isn't my temporary password working?