Tickets booked via the internet and phones are delayed for printing and dispatch. Tickets would be available to print after the confirmed date by the Promoter, which is usually 2 months prior to the event. Those who have purchased at an outlet are given a receipt which they redeem for actual tickets at the venue only on the day of the event.
Articles in this section
- Important Information for U2’s Joshua Tree Tour 2019
- Delete your MyTicketmaster account
- I haven't received my tickets, can I have them emailed to me?
- Why is there a Levy Fee on my ticket purchase?
- Where is the seating chart for a specific event?
- Why do you request my address, post code and or phone number during the booking process?
- Postcodes are now compulsory when making Ticket Purchases with Ticketmaster
- Why isn't my temporary password working?
- Why is the Online Security Check so difficult?
- Why am I receiving TicketAlerts?