Tickets are generally dispatched from our office within two days after a purchase has been made, unless there is a print delay. Standard post can take up to 5-10 days to reach the intended address. Courier can take up to 2-3 days.
Articles in this section
- Where are my tickets?/Print Delays
- Why haven't my tickets arrived via post/courier?
- Why can't I enter a separate postage address for my tickets?
- I requested my tickets to be posted, however my tickets have not arrived. What should I do?
- I have selected Venue/Outlet pickup as my delivery method. Can I collect these tickets from any Ticketmaster Outlet?
- I have lost my credit card, how can I collect my tickets?
- Can I get my tickets sent to a different address?
- I have selected Venue/Outlet pickup. How do I collect my tickets?
- I've lost/not received my tickets - how do I get replacements?
- Can I change my ticket delivery method?