When a popular event goes on sale there are literally hundreds, sometimes thousands of customers simultaneously attempting to purchase tickets across all distribution channels. As with any limited commodity, tickets are sold as long as seats are available, and sometimes they go very quickly. If thousands of fans are simultaneously buying several tickets each, thousands of tickets can be sold in a matter of seconds. For this reason it is possible to sell out a venue within the space of a few minutes.
Articles in this section
- Southern Fork Americana Fest | Festival Pass - Important Information
- Introducing the Kiri Te Kanawa Theatre
- Important Information for U2’s Joshua Tree Tour 2019
- Delete your MyTicketmaster account
- I haven't received my tickets, can I have them emailed to me?
- Why is there a Levy Fee on my ticket purchase?
- Where is the seating chart for a specific event?
- Why do you request my address, post code and or phone number during the booking process?
- Postcodes are now compulsory when making Ticket Purchases with Ticketmaster
- Why isn't my temporary password working?