It is best to call the Call Centre on 0800 111 999 or contact us via the Submit a request tab to confirm whether your booking has gone through or not. We would recommend that you do not attempt to rebook if you received an error during the booking process until you are sure that this booking did not go through.
Articles in this section
- Why can't I select specific seating online?
- Who is entitled to a concession?
- When is my card debited for a booking?
- What is a ticket limit?
- What fees can I expect to pay?
- I would like to make a purchase and use 2 different credit cards, how do I do this?
- I received an error during my transaction. Did my booking go through?
- I haven't received my confirmation email. Did my order go through?
- I do not have a credit card. Can I pay by cash or EFTPOS?
- I bought my tickets through a third party, such as Trade Me - Are my tickets valid?