To ensure customers are able to navigate our online purchase process as quickly and efficiently as possible, our system automatically allocates the "best available" seating to each customer for the price category they have selected. "Best available" seating allocations are determined by the Promoters and Organisers of each event individually. If you wish to purchase specific seats, please contact Ticketmaster on 0800 111 999.
Articles in this section
- Why can't I select specific seating online?
- Who is entitled to a concession?
- When is my card debited for a booking?
- What is a ticket limit?
- What fees can I expect to pay?
- I would like to make a purchase and use 2 different credit cards, how do I do this?
- I received an error during my transaction. Did my booking go through?
- I haven't received my confirmation email. Did my order go through?
- I do not have a credit card. Can I pay by cash or EFTPOS?
- I bought my tickets through a third party, such as Trade Me - Are my tickets valid?
Have more questions? Submit a request