In the case of theatre and arts shows, Ticketmaster sells tickets to performances, not to specific performers. Where the principal performer is ill or otherwise unavailable it is industry practice to use an understudy. While we do our utmost to advise of casting changes where possible, tickets are sold with the understanding that individual performers may not appear.
Articles in this section
- Norah Jones - Important Information
- Queen + Adam Lambert - The Rhapsody Tour: Important Information
- Delete your MyTicketmaster account
- I haven't received my tickets, can I have them emailed to me?
- Why is there a Levy Fee on my ticket purchase?
- Where is the seating chart for a specific event?
- Why do you request my address, post code and or phone number during the booking process?
- Postcodes are now compulsory when making Ticket Purchases with Ticketmaster
- Why isn't my temporary password working?
- Why is the Online Security Check so difficult?