It's important to list a mobile number when making a booking in case we do need to get in contact with you regarding important event information. If your event is cancelled, rescheduled, or changes venue, Ticketmaster will make every attempt to contact and notify patrons directly. This is usually via a text message to the mobile number we have attached to your booking. This is why we prefer that you provide a mobile number when making a purchase with us.
Articles in this section
- Important Information for U2’s Joshua Tree Tour 2019
- Delete your MyTicketmaster account
- I haven't received my tickets, can I have them emailed to me?
- Why is there a Levy Fee on my ticket purchase?
- Where is the seating chart for a specific event?
- Why do you request my address, post code and or phone number during the booking process?
- Postcodes are now compulsory when making Ticket Purchases with Ticketmaster
- Why isn't my temporary password working?
- Why is the Online Security Check so difficult?
- Why am I receiving TicketAlerts?