Changing the billing address in your My Ticketmaster account will update your details for any future bookings but will not change the address for any tickets already booked. To change your delivery address in your My Ticketmaster account, just sign into your account and click on "edit billing information" in the Account Settings. You can update, edit and delete billing information for any credit card used to book tickets. We may be able to change the delivery address for your purchase depending on various factors. To request a different delivery address for already purchased tickets, please contact our customer service department by clicking the Submit a request form above. Please note that for security purposes, the credit card holder is the only person who can make these changes. You may also be charged a ticket reprinting fee.
Articles in this section
- Southern Fork Americana Fest | Festival Pass - Important Information
- Introducing the Kiri Te Kanawa Theatre
- Important Information for U2’s Joshua Tree Tour 2019
- Delete your MyTicketmaster account
- I haven't received my tickets, can I have them emailed to me?
- Why is there a Levy Fee on my ticket purchase?
- Where is the seating chart for a specific event?
- Why do you request my address, post code and or phone number during the booking process?
- Postcodes are now compulsory when making Ticket Purchases with Ticketmaster
- Why isn't my temporary password working?