If you have purchased tickets for family or friends, as long as they have the valid printed ticket in their possession there will be no problems with them using it to gain entry to the event.
Articles in this section
- I haven't received my tickets, can I have them emailed to me?
- Why won’t my tickets print? | Why can’t I print my tickets?
- Why hasn't my 'Print-at-Home' e-mail arrived?
- Why can't I print my tickets?
- My name appears on the 'Print-at-Home' ticket - can other people use it for entry?
- What is 'Print-at-Home' - Web Pickup?
- How do I collect my Web-Pickup/Print-at-Home tickets?
- Why hasn't my Print-At-Home email arrived?
- Important Information for All Blacks vs Australia - International Bookings