This event has been has rescheduled and changed venues...
The event organisers have been in touch to let us know that due to the ongoing government restrictions, RuPaul's Drag Race Down Under at the Michael Fowler Centre on Saturday, 2 October 2021 has been rescheduled.
The event will now take place at the TSB Arena, Wellington on Saturday, 12 February 2022.
All care has been taken to ensure the new allocation reflects the original purchase. Your tickets will be in the same price category.
All tickets will remain valid for the new date.
We appreciate your understanding at this time and we look forward to welcoming you to the show!
How do I get my new tickets? - Please see below depending on your selected method of delivery.
- If you selected mobile tickets, your new tickets will be updated and appear in your account by the week of the event at the latest.
- If you selected standard post or courier, please head to the venue box office on the event day with your order number and photo ID to collect your new tickets.
- If you had print-at-home tickets, we will have a new sent of tickets emailed to you by the week of the event at the latest.
- If you purchased tickets from a box office or outlet, please head to the venue box office on the event day with your order number and photo ID to collect your new tickets.
- If you received your tickets using Ticketmaster Ticket Forward, please contact the original purchaser as the new tickets will need to be forwarded to you.
- If you transferred your tickets using Ticketmaster Ticket Forward, you will need to transfer the new tickets to your recipient.
If you can no longer attend on the rescheduled date, you can request a refund from point of purchase.
Can’t make it? You will need to request a refund.
If you require a refund, please follow the steps here. It is imperative that you follow the instructions to ensure your request is actioned correctly.
Refund requests must be submitted prior to 5pm Friday, 8 October 2021.
Only the original credit card holder will receive a refund via the method outlined above. If you received your ticket(s) any other way, including via “Ticket Forward”, you will need to contact the original account/credit card holder for your refund.
Please understand that given the extraordinary circumstances, our Fan Support teams are incredibly busy at the moment, so we encourage you not to contact us. Instead, you can find lots of information and answers to your questions in our information portal.
We're sorry for any disappointment caused.
Thank you very much for your patience.