Flexible Ticketing Policy
- Policy applies to performances of Come From Away in New Zealand.
- Tickets may only be exchanged for performances of originally purchased season – i.e. Come From Away season in the same city.
- Exchanges must be made no later than 48 hours prior to start of originally-ticketed performance.
- Tickets may be exchanged for any other single performance on sale at time of exchange, subject to seat availability, blackout dates, sold-out performances and other restrictions. Exchanges may not be made for the same performance.
- Exchanges will only be made for tickets purchased through the authorised ticket seller for the venue:
- For tickets purchased via Ticketmaster, you can do this directly from within My Account, see this link for instructions on how to do this. Alternatively, you can submit a request.
- For group sales please contact your groups representative. This exchange policy does not apply to tickets purchased through the Ticketmaster Groups Department.
- Tickets purchased via 3rd party providers are subject to their exchange policies.
- Exchanges will be valued at original face value of the ticket purchased. Additional payments apply if choosing a performance or section that costs more than the original or if exchanges are from an originally-discounted ticket into a performance with no discounted tickets available.
- Guests may receive partial refunds if the face value of the original ticket is higher than the face value of the new ticket. Refunds are not otherwise allowed except as guaranteed under New Zealand consumer law.
- New special offers may not be applied to exchanged tickets.
- Exchanges may not be made to reduce the total number of tickets originally purchased.
- Upon exchange, original tickets will be voided and will not allow access in to the performance. Customers must present newly issued tickets for entry into the performance.
- Complimentary tickets and resold tickets are not eligible for exchange.
- Other restrictions may apply. Exchange policy may change or be revoked without notice.
Are there are Covid-19 safety measures in place?
To ensure a comfortable and safe experience for visitors and staff, there will be COVID-safe measures in place in line with the local Government guidelines. Please help us to stay open, by adhering to the venue safety recommendations.
For more information, please visit https://covid19.govt.nz/
WHAT HAPPENS IF TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS ARE IN PLACE OR I AM UNABLE TO ATTEND DUE TO COVID-19?
Maintaining a safe and healthy environment for audiences, cast and the venue is of paramount importance.
If you are unwell, with any Covid-19 symptoms, please contact Ticketmaster on 0800 111 999 no later than 10 am on the day (for a matinee performance) & by midday (for an evening performance) at the latest and we will work with you to exchange your tickets for a future performance (subject to availability). Please note, Ticketmaster call centre operating hours are Mon-Sun 9am-5pm.
If you cannot get through by phone, you can fill in this contact request form https://help.ticketmaster.co.nz/hc/en-nz/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000409514and they will get back to you as soon as possible. We recommend that you continue to try to reach them if you need to discuss anything related to your tickets due to COVID related reasons BEFORE to your performance date.
If you booked your tickets and are an intercity or international traveller and are unable to attend the performance due to travel or quarantine restrictions, please contact customer service no later than a week before your performance and we will work with you to exchange your tickets for a future performance (subject to availability).
Exchanges are subject to availability at the time of exchange and must be of equal value of the original ticket(s) purchased. If you wish to exchange to a higher priced ticket(s), you will be asked to pay the difference in ticket price.
In those cases, if after following the above processes we are unable to facilitate an exchange for another performance, a refund will be offered.
No exchanges or refunds can be provided after the deadlines listed above or after a performance date unless required by applicable law.
Please note: We can only assist those who purchased their COME FROM AWAY tickets on Ticketmaster New Zealand, the authorised ticket seller, or through approved partners. If you purchased tickets through any other avenue, please contact the seller directly to learn more about their refund and exchange policy.
WHO ARE THE AUTHORISED TICKET SELLERS?
If you attend a performance of Come From Away at The Civic Auckland or St James Theatre Wellington with a ticket purchased via an unauthorised re-seller such as Viagogo, TradeMe, eBay, Queen of Tickets, or similar, you may be refused entry to the Event.
The authorised ticket seller for Come From Away at The Civic Auckland and St James Theatre Wellingtonis Ticketmaster.
We also work in partnership with Eventfinda.
Please be advised, the venue and producer has no obligation to honour tickets purchased via unauthorised re-sellers, we encourage all ticket purchases to be completed through the authorised sellers only.