The reason a row and seat number appear on your ticket is so we can determine the exact number of tickets that have been allocated for any specific event. This information does not mean you have a reserved seat for your event. Depending on the event, general admission can either be standing or non-allocated seating.
Articles in this section
- I haven't received my tickets, can I have them emailed to me?
- Why is there a Levy Fee on my ticket purchase?
- Where is the seating chart for a specific event?
- Why do you request my address, post code and or phone number during the booking process?
- Postcodes are now compulsory when making Ticket Purchases with Ticketmaster
- Why isn't my temporary password working?
- Why is the Online Security Check so difficult?
- Why am I receiving TicketAlerts?
- What is a "My Ticketmaster" Member?
- Important information about Two Factor Authentication
Have more questions? Submit a request