How do I redeem My Ticketmaster Gift Card? You may redeem your Gift Card by calling 09 970 9700 or online at www.ticketmaster.co.nz
• Where can my Ticketmaster Gift Card be used? The Ticketmaster Gift Card ("Gift Card") currently can be used as full or part payment in the purchase of all tickets and many of the associated services sold via Ticketmaster Phones and outlets. However, the Gift Card cannot be used for tickets to events outside of New Zealand. The Gift Card may not be redeemable at all venue box offices. Please check your local venue about their Gift Card redemption policy.
• Do I need to activate the Ticketmaster Gift Card? Cards purchased online via Ticketmaster are automatically active at time of purchase for your convenience. Cards purchased from retail stores are activated at time of purchase.
• How do I check the balance on Ticketmaster Gift Card? You can check your Gift Card balance online by clicking here. You must have your Gift Card and PIN number available.
• What happens if the Ticketmaster Gift Card becomes lost or stolen? The Gift Card is not replaceable if lost or stolen.
• Do Ticketmaster Gift Cards have an Expiration date? Ticketmaster Gift Cards expire one year after purchase.
• Where can I purchase a Ticketmaster Gift Card? To purchase your gift cards online click here.
• What are the Terms and Condition for Ticketmaster Gift Cards? For Ticketmaster Gift Card Terms and Conditions please click here