Concession availability and entitlements vary from event to event. Event promoters decide whether to or how to offer concessions. Information about any concession tickets will be provided at point of sale. If you'd like clarification on whether concessions are available and who is entitled, you will find this information under the "more" button when making your ticket selection. Alternatively, you can contact us by phone on 0800 111 999 or via the Submit a form tab above.
Articles in this section
- Why can't I select specific seating online?
- Who is entitled to a concession?
- When is my card debited for a booking?
- What is a ticket limit?
- What fees can I expect to pay?
- I would like to make a purchase and use 2 different credit cards, how do I do this?
- I received an error during my transaction. Did my booking go through?
- I haven't received my confirmation email. Did my order go through?
- I do not have a credit card. Can I pay by cash or EFTPOS?
- I bought my tickets through a third party website - Are my tickets valid?