Our internet site logs your IP address when you visit the page. To block automated ticket-buying programs, our site will prevent a user from accessing the site if they exceed a limit of page views for roughly 24 hours.
Articles in this section
- Introducing the Kiri Te Kanawa Theatre
- Delete your MyTicketmaster account
- I haven't received my tickets, can I have them emailed to me?
- Why is there a Levy Fee on my ticket purchase?
- Where is the seating chart for a specific event?
- Why do you request my address, post code and or phone number during the booking process?
- Postcodes are now compulsory when making Ticket Purchases with Ticketmaster
- Why isn't my temporary password working?
- Why is the Online Security Check so difficult?
- Why am I receiving TicketAlerts?